Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Classcifieds

Get it? Get it?? ClasSCI-FIeds?! Goodness I'm clever.

Normally when I'm drawing I'll be listening to a podcast or something, and putting together an all-text image gets very confusing when you're trying to concentrate on a conversation. That is my official excuse for any and all mistakes you may or may not find in today's picture, which is another magnificent writing collaboration with one Cousin Joel. Many laughs are had between these back and forth calls, and I thoroughly enjoy them. I suggest you go call him right now and demand he entertain you.

This picture is pretty nerdy and not all of you are going to get every reference, but if you enjoy at least five I think we've succeeded.

EDIT:
Ahahh. Ohhh man. I noticed the mistake. I wrote Monday 19th of July.
Today is Tuesday 19th.
And I'm not going to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment