Monday, December 1, 2008

Ice skating, misleading titles, and everything you need to know about elephants

When I was five or six years old, I thought elephants were twenty metres tall, and blue whales 500 metres long. I still think that'd be completely awesome. Somebody in the genetics field get onto that for me, will you?
With that in mind, I present you with a drawing of a potato.

Bit ordinary, huh? A regular old potato. Not growing a magical stalk into the skies, or piloting a burning helicopter as safely as he can to a cliff ledge in the mountains, or giving a physics lecture. Potatoes aren't very exciting people.
That's better.
EDIT: I already hate that potato and his carefree attitude. I've looked at him for too long.
Embiggenment!

5 comments:

  1. Potatoman is fat and has cankles. BUT WHERE IS THE DETAILS OF PROFESSOR SCOTTACIO SCOTTNAGLE'S MUSICAL JOURNEY?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The potato seems upset. Maybe he has something in his eyes?
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he's sad because a ninja stole his nose.
    Either that or he's dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor potato boy. just doesn't fancy being eaten (assuming he's crying of course)

    FUNN stuff on your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, i like how this post is tagged.

    ReplyDelete